7-to-1 Blackjack is an exciting side bet for traditional Blackjack tables. Easy to understand, fast paced and with great odds, 7-to-1 Blackjack brings a thrilling new edge to the table.
After all wagers are placed, two cards are dealt to each player and two cards to the dealer in traditional Blackjack fashion, based on rules, either one dealer card is face up and the other face down, or no hole card is dealt until all player hand decisions are completed.
The Dealer then checks if the player’s two-card hand and the Dealer up-card are the same color. If they are not the same color, the 7-to-1 side bet wager is lost and immediately collected by the Dealer. If the player’s two-card hand and dealer up-card are the same color, the blackjack game continues. If the player then wins the hand, the side bet is paid out.
1. If the player splits or doubles down, the 7 to 1 Blackjack wager stays on the first hand. The player is not allowed to place any additional 7 to 1 Blackjack wagers. The 7 to 1 Blackjack wager wins or loses based on the outcome of the first hand.
2. Insuring 7 to 1 Blackjack wagers is not allowed.
3. Multiple hands will be allowed with regular Blackjack rules applying.
- Place a wager in the 7-to-1 betting spot from the table minimum, up to the amount they have bet on their main Blackjack bet.
- The cards dealt to the player and the dealers up-card must all be the same colour (Red or Black).
- The player must also win the main Blackjack hand.
All hands that meet the criteria above are paid at 7-to-1. Once the first card of any hand has been exposed by the Dealer, no guest will handle, remove, or alter any wagers that have been made until a decision has been rendered and implemented with respect to the wager.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
9G Albert Embankment
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.