Business Development Manager, Europe
Role Overview / Purpose
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the initial qualification involving new and/or emerging business opportunities, as well as developing long term business relationship with our important clients around Europe.
The role will involve maintaining effective business relationships at senior level with key decision makers and influencers. Using these relationships, they will quickly determine how an opportunity can be developed.
They will identify opportunities and develop sales strategies, being accountable for total client satisfaction, revenue and profit earned from the client, and be the responsible TCS interface with the client nationally and/or internationally.
They must exhibit entrepreneurial behaviour towards clients/prospects, and must communicate the confidence that our Company is committed to building solid relationships in new and existing casino gaming markets
Responsibilities & Required Skills
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for creating and building relationships with customers that will result in additional revenue and revenue opportunity within the allocated geographical region.
- Accountable for total client satisfaction, revenue and profit earned from the client, and be the responsible TCS interface with the client nationally and/or internationally.
- Maintain competition offerings, strategies, and plans. Effectively differentiates offerings from competitive alternatives and creates distinct customer preference for TCS offerings.
- Reduce selling cycle time and bring innovative, executable solutions to customers/prospects in a timely manner.
- Communicate proposals to customers/prospects effectively in a compelling manner.
- Liaise with the executive team to position long term strategic issues and solutions.
Skills and Abilities
- Previous experience of being in a sales role, preferably in the gaming industry ground.
- Able to communicate at all levels across multi functions.
- The abilityto negotiate between customers/prospects and other parties.
- Demonstrates the highest level of teamwork with the ability to work independently.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Hold a passport and nationality allowing work and residence in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Island and the E.U.
- Flexibility to travel frequently and extensively throughout Europe.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Remote working, with regular attendance at Company Head Office (U.K.) when required.
- Extensive travel to visit clients across Europe.
- Flexibility when planning own work schedule, and availability to operate outside of regular working hours, including occasional weekends and evenings, especially during overseas travel.
- Strict adherence to company’s expense policy and a responsible attitude to the use of company credit card.