TCSJOHNHUXLEY is known for bringing quality craftsmanship, combined with sophisticated technology to the table. Backed by research and development, we continue to release a suite of products that are revolutionising the way live table games are tracked, analysed and operated; all with the help of technology integration.
Get in Touch Today
Call us today on +44 (0)1782 260 220
You can email us at email@example.com
TCSJOHNHUXLEY is the world’s leading manufacturer and supplier of end-to-end live gaming solutions and services.
As the world’s leading manufacturer and supplier of live gaming solutions and services we endeavour to keep our customers up to date with all the latest news and product updates.
TCSJOHNHUXLEY offers a range of service and support options designed for all levels of casino operator.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the Service Division as a Sub-Contract Engineer. Providing service to customers, this role focuses on the provision of high-quality maintenance and technical support to its customers. This is a position with flexible working hours to cover maintenance and calls in the assigned areas. There is the opportunity to cover other areas during holiday periods for additional remuneration.
• PPM maintenance of existing products on-site in the region
• Reactive call out response on customer sites. This will include unsociable hours and typically covering from 10:00 – 00:00 Monday to Sunday (hours subject to change)
• Installation of TCSJH and third-party systems and products
• Carry out hardware and software modifications/upgrades on existing sited equipment
• Management and control of spare parts for product repair and upgrade
• Communication and escalation of any service issues in line with the relevant processes
• Flexibility to travel to cover for other regions during periods of high workload
• Building long-term working relationships with customers
• Undertake any other duties required by management to meet the needs of the business
• Use the TCSJH Service Management system (GEMS) accurately and in real-time to aid reporting
• Respond to calls within 2 hours with a high first-time fix rate
• Keep accurate boot stocks and consume parts as per the process
• Ensure all equipment is serviced to the required standard and on-site records are accurately maintained
• Ensure documentation is recorded accurately
• Ideally, several years related technical maintenance/service support experience
• Sound electrical/electronic background with recognised engineering qualifications an advantage
• Experience of networks and server installation and maintenance an advantage
• PC literate with the ability to create, modify and maintain MS office documents (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Ability to work away if required with a flexible approach to working hours and location
• Full UK driving license and own transportation
• Proven organisational skills and self-motivated
I give permission for my details to be processed in accordance with the above statement.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates
I'd like to be kept up to date with news, events & products.