GFL Gaming Key Features and Benefits
- Transform small or awkward licensed spaces - such as alcoves or corners - into revenue generating space
- Integrate terminals into any furniture or bespoke podium to create unique experiences
- Increase the number of player positions per table
- Offer Roulette and Baccarat from the same terminal
- Access real-time fixed reporting including number of players, revenue, reconciliation etc.
- Monitor terminals and evaluate game status via the browser-based dashboard
- Offer crediting options: via cash desk, a player's unique numerical login or through crediting kiosks
- Add-on: Ticket In Ticket Out (TITO) systems, Slot Account Systems (SAS), Crediting Kiosks etc.
GFL’s Gaming module has been designed to revolutionise the player experience. With fixed Qorex Electronic Gaming terminals and tethered or portable touchscreen gaming terminals that enable live casino table game play, GFL’s Gaming module increases the number of player positions on the gaming floor.
MAXIMISE EVERY INCH OF YOUR GAMING FLOOR
GFL Gaming allows you to transform small, previously underutilised licensed gaming areas into revenue generating spaces. Powered by GFL Gaming, Qorex is the ideal way to unlock these previously unused areas of the gaming floor while lowering overheads comparative to opening new tables.
QOREX ELECTRONIC GAMING TERMINALS
Qorex is TCSJOHNHUXLEY’s stylish new EGT which enables live play of Roulette and Baccarat tables from anywhere in your casino including automated Roulette Wheels. Available as fixed stand-alone units, with the option of topper screens to display more information, or in a podium setup and driven by our Saturn™ Auto Roulette Wheel. Qorex features an easy to use player interface that combines the experience of live gaming with all the benefits of electronic gaming.
‘BUILD YOUR OWN’ PLATFORM
Like building blocks, modules of Gaming Floor Live can be selected as desired and added onto the base platform, to suit your bespoke needs. One single platform is the driving force behind the Gaming Floor Live suite of modules, meaning once the initial system has been installed the implementation of additional modules at a later date can be done without upheaval, giving you more flexibility and options to suit your requirements.