GFL Media Key Features and Benefits
- Alter, schedule & configure display content from a central point, in real-time
- Instantly modify table min/max at the click of a button
- Publish custom messages at specific tables around the venue (bar specials, restaurant offers, upcoming events etc.)
- Use a variety of widgets, frames and layouts to create a unique and functional media display design
- Display a multitude of different file-types, including streamed video content
- Configure any sized LCD monitor to support Multi Table Display
- Schedule screen changes hourly, daily or on specific dates in the future, or initiated by events such as jackpots (display triggers)
- Create playlists to auto-play content in a pre-defined order
- Activate Blaze LED Surface Technology & illuminate tables with exciting animations (additional hardware required)
GFL Media offers seamless integration of casino-wide displays allowing operators to share real-time promotions, game results with stunning animations and schedule set media changes to occur at precise, opportune times, all via a user friendly centralised dashboard.
TRANSFORM DISPLAYS INTO POWERFUL COMMUNICATION TOOLS
Once strictly numerical billboards, displays are now powerful communication tools for promoting casino services and offers as well as game data and winning results. Currently, casinos use various systems to control and update their media, such as one for general promotions, one for number displays and a separate system for slot displays. Additionally, most casinos rely on a USB stick to manually transfer new content onto each screen in the venue, but this wastes valuable time and makes it difficult to use the displays proactively (e.g. to push out real-time special offers to players etc.).
With the GFL Media module, Media content can be broadcast to anywhere a display can be found, casino wide, from the e-FX™ Display range and Multi Table Displays to Qorex EGTs. GFL Media provides you with the power to alter and schedule media content, publish custom messages to specific tables or areas, instantly modify table min/max, stream promotional video content, display table trends and results, run custom built promotions and much more.
SECURITY & ARCHITECTURE
Built using robust protocols and databases that can be integrated into the casino’s existing IT infrastructure, Gaming Floor Live is ultra-secure. A web dashboard allows access to different analytics and reporting modules based on user authority as well as a real-time dashboard which enables the current pit boss to clearly see how the tables they are managing are performing. This level of visibility allows pit bosses to see where table are filling up and the average drop means an additional table may need opening. This process negates the need for the dealer to be constantly looking at a display and enables them to focus on the customer.