GFL Optimisation Key Features and Benefits
- Monitor live tables & make real time changes to improve performance
- View Dealer stats & performance
- Stay ahead of security risks and be alerted immediately
- Gain visibility into real-time Roulette wheel performance
- Review historical Roulette wheel service and maintenance information
- Gain quick insight into the number of active players at each table and the instantaneous or average revenue
- Manage Pit layouts and assign Dealers and equipment to tables
- Access data from anywhere through the browser-based dashboard
- Pull a wide range of operational reports to analyse casino performance
- Available as just one module of the Gaming Floor Live System
Gaming Floor Live’s Optimisation module enables casino operators to see accurate real-time data from across their gaming floor, allowing them to make instant changes to increase efficiency and help implement change processes which can save them time and money.
POWERFUL DATA ANALYSIS
The analysis of historical wheel and table data also enables operators to understand the most efficient methods for optimising their table gaming performance which in turn allows them to configure the system to meet their specific requirements. Just one way GFL Optimisation facilitates operators enhancing their table performance is by setting targets for dealers depending on the situation and then tracking performance.
REAL-TIME DATA & REAL-TIME IMPROVEMENTS
Real-time table data can be used to highlight areas and processes that need improving, such as opening additional tables, allocating staff to tables where their skills are optimal, enabling managers to raise or lower bet limits or initiate promotions, which can help operators to reach their optimum.
SECURITY & ARCHITECTURE
Built using robust protocols and databases that can be integrated into the casino’s existing IT infrastructure, Gaming Floor Live is ultra-secure. A web dashboard allows access to different analytics and reporting modules based on user authority as well as a real-time dashboard which enables the current pit boss to clearly see how the tables they are managing are performing. This level of visibility allows pit bosses to see where table are filling up and the average drop means an additional table may need opening. This process negates the need for the dealer to be constantly looking at a display and enables them to focus on the customer.
‘BUILD YOUR OWN’ PLATFORM
Like building blocks, modules of Gaming Floor Live can be selected as desired and added onto the base platform, to suit your bespoke needs. One single platform is the driving force behind the Gaming Floor Live suite of modules, meaning once the initial system has been installed the implementation of additional modules at a later date can be done without upheaval, giving you more flexibility and options to suit your requirements.