Ora Displays Key Features and Benefits
- Player visibility of trends and results from multiple angles across the casino floor
- Double sided displays attract more players to a table and increase marketing potential
- No more concerns with screens becoming End of Life, a replacement screen can be fitted into the frame
- Screwless quick mount pole for easy installation
- Optional adjustable pole height with three options
- LED strips for added attraction and win celebration lighting sequences
- LED controlled strips to show trends
- LED's to show table minimums
- Optional integrated USB LED micro-pc board for full control of the LED's
- Customisable design / finish on orders 40+
- All displays come with a 12 month limited hardware warranty
The Ora range of casino winning number displays has been created to offer a new dimension of game excitement and atmosphere in your casino.
Ora winning number displays offer a variety of size, finish and frame options to suit any game. Available as double sided 23″, 27″ and 32″ screen sizes in landscape and portrait and with a variety of eye-catching LED and frame alternatives, there’s a display solution for every requirement.
Ora Pure is the perfect entry level display providing crisp high definition graphics on a 1080p HD display, available in 23″ with a double sided screen. Ora Pure comes in black as standard and can be fitted with an optional 3-height adjustable pole. Custom frame colours and pole heights are available for a minimum order of 40 units.
Ora Flare incorporates all the features of Ora Pure displays but has the option to add an attractive sculpted LED light in the top frame position or LED strip lights along each vertical side of the frame.
If it’s impact you wish to create, then Ora Glo is the display for you. Featuring LED’s that surround the entire display frame, Ora Glo can cycle up to 12 different colours all easily controlled by a switch, to identify trends or display attract modes.
Ora Luxe offers visually stunning frames incorporating laser cut designs with inset LED’s that can be finished in brush metallic gold or black powder coat paint. Available in 27″ and 32″ screen size with a variety of standard frame options, custom designs can also be produced for a minimum of 40 units.
Featuring sleek curved lines with integrated LED’s and our largest 32″ screen, Ora Grande provides excellent visibility from multiple angles right across the gaming floor. Available in portrait which is perfect for Roulette, Sicbo and Big 6/Money Wheel games there is no chance players will miss out on any of the action with these large displays.
Download our new Ora Display range brochure below to find out more.